Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just a Strolling...UPDATED***

stroller

Hayden actually went to bed at a decent time (7:30 PM) last night and actually woke up at a decent time this morning (8:00 AM) so I decided to take advantage of the cooler weather and take him for a stroll. It was his first time sitting facing the front like a big boy! How about that huge harness? He loved it though! He just sat back (or actually kept trying to sit up more), chewed on the strap, and enjoyed the ride!

UPDATE***
Kristin and Marla...no, he did not sleep for 11 hours straight. That was definitely misleading. He did sleep for 6 1/2, then 3, and 3. This is great for us! He has gone 7 hours and 8 hours a couple of times each. Rare though! He had a week or so where he was waking up about an hour after going to bed. I couldn't figure out why! Even back to waking up every 3 hours a couple of nights. UHG! Anyway, he didn't do it last night and had a great night of rest! Typically, he was not really waking up for the day until around 10 or 11 AM. So, our day was half over already! We are getting better at going to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 PM. I think that was really my fault. I would stay out at my parents or something and I couldn't figure out why he was so fussy from about 7-9 and wasn't really going to bed until 9 or 10 PM. Now I know! He was tired and ready for bed much earlier!! Live and learn!

4 comments:

Marla said...

That's such a cute picture! He looks so happy and content! And good for you that he slept 11 and half hours straight!

Kristin said...

i'm jealous.. is he sleeping 11 hours straight through?? He is too cute!!

Jennifer said...

I love that picture! I am so glad little Hayden is sleeping so well! Love you friend!

The Barner Bunch said...

Any way you can get it...SLEEP it so good :) Plus, it gives you an opportunity to sleep (and you'll get in the habit of doing that a lot)
He is such a little cutie pie! He will love strolling!!!