Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

DSC_0628

Jeff and I share the same birthday...July 15th. Jeff got his birthday present on Father's day. But, this is what Jeff suprised me with yesterday as my birthday present! Jeff was worried about what I would say, if I would be upset about him spending the money, etc. But, I am really excited. No, it isn't brand new, nor looks perfect, but it serves our purpose! We are so excited to have a golf cart for Hayden and I to ride around on, go to Mom and Dads, or for us all to go to the ponds to fish on or whatever! It even has a "lift kit" which Jeff is so excited about!

1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

Rock on! I love it! Can't wait to go on a ride. Imagine this...in a few years, our little boys will probably be riding it together, by themselves, and come back covered in MUD!!!