Friday, June 5, 2009

Sleep

So sweet! Sleeping on his belly...his favorite!

Cuddling with his Auntie Robin!

Notice a pattern? Hayden likes to sleep...during the day! ;-) No, he is really doing better with his sleeping schedule. He usually is down for the night around 10:30 or 11:00. Of course, waking every 3-4 hours to eat. But, most of the time will go back to sleep. We have an occasional night where he is wide awake and will stay up between feeding times. He is always so happy and alert while I am a zombie! I wouldn't trade that time with him though! He is so sweet and loveable!!

He is still sleeping in his swing for the most part. We do occasionally put him down for a nap on his stomach and he loves it! He sleeps so good, but Jeff and I are constantly checking to make sure he is ok. We did have one night where he put himself to sleep in his bed on his back, for 30 minutes. ;-) But, hey, we will take it! He did it! A small victory!


Well, off to go shower and get ready before I wake him up to go see all the girls at work! It is the workday and they are all dying to see him! We are excited!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So sweet!!! Payton loves to sleep during the day also, but with me holding her. That's great that he put himself to sleep in his bed even if it was only for 30 min!! :)

The Fenter Funny Farm said...

How cute he his!!! Glad all is well. I'll not even say just how it was with two, trying to get any sleep at all was a challenge. Your Sister in Law would surely agree with me!

XOXO,
Pam

The Barner Bunch said...

He's already changing so much! I can't believe it. I love the pics of him on his tummy. He looks just like a little snuggle bunny!!! Ahhhh
Miss you!
I'm out of school and ready for a road trip to come and see y'all!!!!