Friday, June 26, 2009

Celebrating 5 years!

Today, Jeff and I celebrate 5 years of marriage! I feel so blessed to call him my husband and "My Baby's Daddy"! :-) Other than Hayden's birth day, this is definitely the best day of my life! I love you Jeff!

Here are a few pictures from our special day. They aren't the greatest quality. I had to scan and crop this first one of us. We are staying at my parents house while they are out of town so I don't have our wedding pics with us.

wedding2

Getting ready to leave in the limo. We left the next day (actually at like 5 AM after our wedding) for Negril, Jamaica...the best honeymoon anyone could ask for!

leaving

I wish I was this tan and skinny again!

megan

megan 2

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations Smiths! Megan, I have ALWAYS thought and STILL DO that you are the most BEAUTIFUL girl I know! I LOVE your wedding pics! What GREAT memories!!!

Jennifer said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary friend!

The Barner Bunch said...

You DO look that good (even better now that you're a mommy)!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! What a GREAT day ;)