Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shower # 2 with Friends and Family

Our second shower was on Sunday at our church. It was given by my best friends Jen and Shauna, and their moms Cindy and Karla, and my Aunt Barbara and Aunt Mary Helen. Many of our friends, family, and church family attended our shower and were so generous! There were so many gifts! All we need is for Hayden to get here!


My 4 year old twin nephews were there to help! They took care of all the trash for us! Such big helpers!

Yum! We had cupcakes, cake balls, chocolate covered strawberries, punch, nuts, and chocolates! My kind of treats!!

So many presents! The three big ones are our pack and play, car seat, and stroller! YEA!!
Do you notice the toy box on the left on the floor? One of my cousins made it. It was stuffed full of all kids of good stuff like, germ-x wipes, shout wipes, an oxy-clean pen, toys, sun glasses, clothes, a blanket she made, and so much more! I love it! We have all Hayden's little books and toys in it now.
We also got a basket full of a new mom's favorite things. My friend Kelly stuffed it with things that she loves as a new mom! It included bedtime bathing cloths, boogie wipes, little noses stuffy nose kit, and much more! Thanks Kelly!
I could be here all night telling you more about all the great things we got!!
Thank you so much to our precious friends and family! We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love you friend! I am so glad I could be there. :)