Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Post including House Update 10-12-10

We made it home safe and sound!  I think we are all settled and back in our groove here at home!  If you didn’t notice from my previous posts, we had a blast in SC and can’t wait for our next visit!  Maybe in the spring! 

When we got home, Hayden had a surprise waiting for him!  I had ordered this chair for Hayden while we were in SC because Hayden LOVED Landree’s so much.  Literally, the first thing he did every morning when he woke up was go sit in her pink chair.  He would just go in her room randomly and we would find him sitting in it.  So, what else would a momma of a spoiled little boy do?  Get him one of his own for his new room!

DSC_0459

Ok, so maybe we need to work on the proper way to sit in the chair.  Ha!

DSC_0460He loves it!

I also bought him a pair of high heels and pink sunglasses.  HA! HA!  Just kidding! 

JEFF. WOULD. DIE. 

He already thinks I have ruined him forever by letting him dress up that one time.

DSC_0469_edited-1   DSC_0473

After a trip to Good Samaritans where I scored a super cute Halloween costume for Hayden for 50 cents, we went to Parker’s 3rd birthday party.  She had a Candy Land theme and let me tell you…it was to die for!  I will wait to let Marla post pictures, but we had so much fun!

Sunday was church and clean up around the new house getting ready for the tape, bed, and texture guys to begin.   Progress!  I was really thinking we would be painting this week, but it didn’t quite work out that way.  I’m over it.  :-)  Maybe next week!

DSC_0484

DSC_0476

DSC_0479 DSC_0480 DSC_0481

We have spent the last couple of days hanging out at home catching up from being gone for 9 days!  Hope you have a good week!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Hayden's big man on campus shirt! So cute!

The Barner Bunch said...

House looks great! It's coming right along!!!
Love the chair. Have fun with him jumping out of it! hahaha Plan on him NOT sitting in it much. Girl, you know it's going to turn into a launching device!

Kristin said...

Love his new chair!! The house is looking good too!! Can't wait to see it when it is all finished!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the striped shirt Hayden has on....it looks familiar...did you happen to get it from Jayde? I'm positive I have a pic of Tate in it...lol.

Shawnee

Marla said...

The house is looking great! Getting so close!