Thursday, September 30, 2010

We Made It! Fun with Friends Day 1

UPDATE: If you haven’t seen Jen’s post from today, you should go check it out here.  I am not sure if I should laugh, cry, or crawl under the table from embarrassment.  HA!

We are so excited to be with our friends in South Carolina!  We made it safely and Hayden had a great trip on the plane…even waiting in the plane for about 45 minutes before take-off.

Because we were late getting here, we exited the plane on to the tarmac.  Thankfully, someone carried the carseat and stroller out of the plane for me.  But, I then had to carry Hayden, the carseat, my HEAVY backpack, and my purse down 1 and up 3 flights of stairs!  I was seriously out of breath!  I guess I needed to work off those donuts from this morning anyway!  HA!  Jen and Hudson met us at baggage claim and we headed to Moe’s to meet Landree and Jeff Gray for lunch.  Moe’s is a yummy Chiloso/Chipotle type restaurant.  So good!

After lunch, we headed home for some playtime!  Hayden did sooo good!  But, I think he was ready to be FREE!  I am pretty sure Hayden and Landree chased each other around the house about 100 times.  Hudson was right behind them! 

Hayden was so happy to see Landree and Hudson!

DSC_0220 DSC_0202

The boys  really loved playing with the dolls and the dollhouse.   I know the Daddy’s will be so proud.  Ha!

DSC_0206 DSC_0200

DSC_0207

They also loved playing in Landree’s chair.   Hayden loves this chair!  He might need one for his new room.DSC_0208 DSC_0209

DSC_0219

Hanging out in their diapers enjoying a nice cold cup of milk!

DSC_0211

The babies took a good nap, enjoyed some more play time, and then after dinner they had a super fun time taking a bath!  There was water everywhere!!

DSC_0227

Jen and I ended our night with a trip to Sonic for a sonic blast.  Yum! 

We are having so much fun and it only Day 1!  I am having Hayden’s pictures taken in the morning at USC by a lady that Jen always uses.  She always gets fabulous pictures so I am so excited to see how they turn out!   We are excited about the next 8 days!  We have plans to go to the apple orchard, the zoo, and of course…do some shopping! 

4:00 AM came early, so I am off to bed! 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like you girls are going to have lots of fun! Cute pictures!

The Barner Bunch said...

I'm so glad you're having a good time! Have lots of fun for us.