Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fun with Friends-Days 6, 7, and 8

The last few days we have had so much fun just hanging out at the house, playing outside, and of course taking a few quick shopping trips here and there.  Jen and I have figured out that it is probably a good thing we don’t live by each other as much as we like to shop.  But, honestly, we have done a lot of looking and not much buying at all!  Still fun to look though! 

54 I know Landree and the boys loved each other before we came.  But, their love for one another has definitely grown.  They have played so well together, followed each other around, read books, gone on lots of wagon rides, played with every toy in the house, and what I love most…randomly loved on each other. 

52  I love my husband more than words can express, but having a best friend like Jen is indescribable. I do wish we lived closer, but I treasure our friendship and the time we (and our babies) get to spend together.  We were talking earlier about how we have come full circle and are getting to do fun things with our babies that our moms did with us together.  I love it!

53 Our flight leaves tomorrow and we are so excited to see everyone at home!  We have enjoyed our time in SC so much and already miss our friends and we haven’t left yet!  We love you guys and can’t wait to see you at Christmas!

5551

3 comments:

lisa leggett said...

these pictures of you two are great...
so fun...
two great momma's

Tricia said...

love the pictures. glad I finally got to meet you. I agree that Jen is a really good friend. guess we can't convince you guys to move to SC?

Kristin said...

So neat that yall are so close!! Love the pics!! Your so skinny!!