Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catching Up

I finally have a chance to catch up after being MIA on the blog for a week.  I am so sorry for all you loyal followers.  We have been BUSY around here at the Smith house!  I have not been on my computer more than about 15 minutes in the past week if that tells you anything!

So, what have we been up to? 

Cleaning, organizing, decorating, painting furniture, having a girls night, shopping, decorating some more, and having a super fun play date!

As I told you on the last post, Jen came in town last week.  She has helped me so much this past week get our house whipped into shape!  Thank goodness!  It was about to make me crazy!  (Jeff might argue that I am already crazy.)  I couldn’t wait for her to get here so she could help me make some decorating decisions! 

Here’s a sneak peek…

DSC_0363

Lisa, does that top plate look familiar?  I have always treasured that plate and bowl I got from you.  What was that, 7 years ago?

DSC_0359

DSC_0254 

Remember that $10 Good Samaritan chest I got?

DSC_0249

DSC_0372 I can’t wait to do our full house tour, but I have a few more projects to complete beforehand!  I promise, it will be soon! 

3 comments:

Marla said...

Love all of the things on the walls....and I am so impressed with that dresser. Jen showed it to me today and by the time I got to the living room there was too much going on and it slipped my mind. But it looks SO. GOOD!

Jennifer said...

It's about time!

Kristin said...

The house is SO nice!! I love everything in the house!! :) Thanks again for today... We really enjoyed it!!