Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Out of the double digits!

It is official, we are out of the double digits. In fact, only 8 more weeks! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday I was making the big reveal on our blog about us being pregnant! Well, maybe a little longer than just yesterday, but you get the point! :-)

I went to the doctor today for 2 1/2 hours!! UHG! Not because something was wrong, but because it took an hour and a half for the doctor to see me. It wasn't my regular doctor that I was seeing today and I dreaded this appointment because he seems to be notorious for running late. I seriously just wanted to say, hand me the tape measure and the heart monitor and I can take care of this visit on my own! One funny thing...I noticed today that it is getting a little harder to "pee in the cup". You sure can't see what you are doing and you are just hoping you hit the mark! Any advice?

Then, I went for the sono. First, I had to be hooked up to the baby heart monitor for 15 minutes. While monitoring, they said he was asleep so they wanted to wake him up. I know this sounds crazy, but they used this vibrator/sound wave thing to wake him up. It was the loud buzz with a vibration that they put on my belly for just a second. Wild! Anyway, sure enough...it woke that precious baby up! As far as the sono goes, everything looked great! They said Hayden is weighing in at about 4 1/2 lbs...right on track. I go back in two more weeks!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It all flew by for me until week 37, then it was like time stopped and it was never going to happen! But, rest assured, it will! I am going to try to make it to your baby shower on the 15th in Emory. I may have to bring my boy and just stay a minute, but I want to come by. Enjoy the belly!!! Love, Kelly