Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big decision...

Today I revealed a big decision at our staff meeting. I have decided to stay home with Hayden next year!! I know it will not be a decision I regret, one that I am VERY excited about, but it is hard to leave what I love doing each day. I feel very blessed to have the job I do and to be at the school I am at. I feel like I have worked really hard to get where I am and I am just walking away from it all! It is quite scary to go to one income, but I know it will all be SOOO worth it!!

My due date is April 30th. If everything goes as planned, my last day before maternity leave will be April 17th. I plan on going to work my last contract week in June to tie up loose ends.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW!!! I am so happy that you get to stay home with your sweet little boy. It is definitely worth it! :)

Jamie said...

That had to have been an exciting announcement. I know your school will be so sad to see you leave, but you will love that time with your little man.

Kaci said...

That's wonderful! I just started my blog and emailed Jennifer to design my page!

How are you? Where are you registered?