Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our 3d/4d Sonogram

On Friday, Jeff and I went for our 3d/4d sonogram just for fun! We were so excited and could hardly wait to see Hayden! Unfortunately Hayden was facing my spine/tail bone, so our pictures are not as clear as we had hoped for. The umbilical cord, placenta, and his hands were usually in the way too! ;-) It was really neat to see him sucking on his hands and arm, opening his eyes, and swallowing/spitting out fluid (a little freaky). We were able to come home with a video, a cd of 20 pictures, and several printed out photos. Priceless!

Here are some of our favorites!













5 comments:

Taren said...

Megan!!! He is a little doll! That 3rd picture looks like he is going to have some big cheekers...Having a baby with big cheeks is the best!

Amanda said...

You got some really good pictures! He looks like he is going to be so precious. Ella's legs were in front of her face both times we tried, so no 3d pics for us. :(

Jennifer said...

So cool! I can't wait to see them all!

Jamie said...

He's such a cutie! We are going on Tuesday for our 3D sonogram. I'm so excited to see how much he's changed! I'm with Taren, I love your little man's cheeks!

Lisa said...

That is so fun!! I never got any with Molly.