Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shower #1 at School

Our first shower was at school last week. It was more than I could have ever imagined!! The staff was so generous! We got tons of great things!! One of my favorite things about the shower was the staff and several kids had created a video for us. It was a "fairy tale" theme with Jeff and I's story along with sono pictures of Hayden and many teachers and kids giving their advice. It was so sweet! Thanks girls!!!

Here are a few of my favorites:
One of the teachers made the sweet blanket and a super cute burp cloth to match! I know Hayden will love this blanket! It is so soft!


These size 1 diapers are sooo cute! These were from Jen's mom Cindy. What a fun gift! We will have to save these for special occasions!

This is another one of my favorites. It was a tackle box stuffed with all kinds of great things!! It even had Hayden's name on the top. So cute!!


One of the many super cute outfits we got!

One funny story...I am unloading tons of awesome things out of a bath tub in this picture. Between our two showers, we ended up getting three bathtubs. :-) He might be one dirty boy!
Part of the spread! We had tons of great food! A mom donated all the flower arrangements for all the tables. So sweet!

No comments: