Friday, February 13, 2009

29 weeks!

Hayden is seriously growing these days! I went to the doctor on Tuesday and Hayden was weighing in at about 3 lbs 2 oz. Everything is looking good. The sonographer told us that he definitely wasn't missing any meals. Neither is his Momma! :-) I gained three pounds last month. I have gained about 23 lbs so far. Seems like a lot, but my doctor seems to be ok with it.

During the sonogram we could see that an eye was open, he was yawning several times, rubbing his eyes, poking his eyes, and so much more! So fun to watch! His feet were literally touching the top of his head. He is one flexible boy! He is moving around ALL THE TIME! I think we are going to have our hands full! He is full of energy already! Less than 11 weeks to go!
Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG! You look G-R-E-A-T!!! Isn't it fun to feel that little boy move around so much? Enjoy it while it lasts. I just KNEW my Kaden was going to be very active from the way he moved around in my belly, and so far I was right. He is a handful, but worth it all! I can't WAIT to see your baby Hayden! It'll be here before you know it, I know your tired of hearing that, but it will! Enjoy your pregnancy! (P.S. I gained 55 lbs. before my delivery day!) (P.P.S. I lost 25 lbs. this first week!)

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see you in person!!! That belly is growing and I want to touch it! I can't wait to take your pictures!

Jamie said...

What a cute belly!!! You are so close!! He will be here before you know it!

The Barner Bunch said...

Can't wait to hold him!!! Enjoy those first few weeks when he is sleeping all the time. Yes...you'll have your hands full SOON after that!!!