Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hayden’s Thanksgiving Feast

On Thursday, we had our Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool.  Of course I was balancing coordinating it all and still being a Mommy.  But, it was a lot of fun!

All the parents provided different things for our feast.  I had a couple of Moms make a couple of these cute little guys.  They were the hit of the party! 

DSC_0488

I found this super cute and FREE printable to make our cupcake toppers, banner, drink labels, etc. 

DSC_0489

DSC_0494

We had over 100 people! 

DSC_0511

DSC_0492DSC_0510

DSC_0513

Nana was able to come too.  She brought yummy sweet potatoes.  She and Jeff helped me so much before and after the feast.  I AM SO THANKFUL!!!!

DSC_0515

Here are some of our table decorations.  The four year old class made “thankful trees” that were precious but took A LOT of time!  I didn’t get a picture of them.  Sad smile You can kind of see it above my head in the picture above. 

DSC_0533

The kids performed 3 short songs and two of our four year olds said the Lord’s Prayer.  It was precious! 

Can you see where our child stood?  In the back.  Covering his ears some of the time.  We had a few have a melt down when they saw their parents.  But, over all it was just so stinkin’ cute! 

DSC_0499

DSC_0503

Thanksgiving Feast Performance

1 comment:

Marla said...

Looks like such a nice feast!!! Makes me hungry!! ;) And all of those fruit turkeys look great!