Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hayden’s First Day of Preschool-Age 3

It’s that time again.  Time for preschool to begin! 

DSC_0943DSC_0948

Hayden has spent a lot of time at the school with me (since I took the Director position) this summer plus it is at our church.  So, he felt pretty comfortable with going to the church/school already.  But, that didn’t keep him from having small breakdown right before time to go to class.  Isn’t this sad? 

DSC_0951bw

Lucky for us, he has an amazing teacher and it didn’t take long for him to get adjusted and feel right at home with his friends.

DSC_0995

I loved getting to watch him in action today as I peeked in his classroom window.  He would just wave at me in the hallway.  And of course, some times he wanted to come with me when he saw me.  I’m sure that will just take some time.

Hayden came home with a precious treat bag that was perfect for after school!

DSC_1012DSC_1014

Over all, we had a fabulous first day!

3 comments:

Marla said...

That is the saddest picture! Bless his heart!

Glad he had a great day! Hope you did too!

Kristin said...

That picture was SO sad!!! Glad yall had a good day!
Tomorrow is Payton's first day! Wish us luck!! :)

The Barner Bunch said...

My heart just melted!!! Poor little guy.
I'll bet having you there at school helps though!!! I can't wait until Barrett starts to Kinder and I can see him every day.
It IS fun to peek in on them throughout the day to see what they're up to. Just wait until you peek in...and see something you DON'T want to! haha