Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I can’t help myself!

I just can’t help myself.  Hayden gave me the the perfect opportunity to snap some shots of him laying in the grass watching his granddaddy on the tractor feeding  hay and doing some other things in the pasture.  I was telling mom about him just laying down in the grass hanging out.  She said, “Did you get your camera or take any pictures?”  My answer…”OF COURSE I DID!” 

I love his innocence.

DSC_0079_edited-1bw

DSC_0080_edited-1

DSC_0082_edited-1

His love and admiration for watching his Granddaddy. 

{The photographer was in his way of watching his Granddaddy}

DSC_0093_edited-1

DSC_0095_edited-1

DSC_0092_edited-1

I love him, just being himself.

DSC_0099_edited-1

DSC_0100_edited-1

DSC_0101_edited-1

His love for finding things.  Like rocks.

DSC_0102_edited-1

Or leaves.

DSC_0106_edited-1

His love for Chloe. {Lo-lee}

DSC_0096_edited-1

DSC_0111_edited-1

DSC_0112_edited-3

DSC_0108_edited-1

And Skooter. {Doo-Doo or Doo-Dur}

DSC_0115_edited-1

I am learning to love his independence.  Ha! 

DSC_0117 DSC_0118

He has no idea how precious these pictures are to his Momma {the photographer}.

DSC_0084_edited-1

DSC_0083_edited-2

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are so cute!

Your grass looks awesome too!

Marla said...

Oh my goodness. LOVE these pictures. Such a sweet boy. Sweet Momma.


And on a side note.....about independence. Grace's independence is killing me! Haha!

Kristin said...

GREAT pictures!! And it's like over the past month he looks "older" like lost a little of the "baby" in his face!! Kind of a sad thing.. but he looks like a big boy!!!

Sharon said...

These are worth framing! He is so much fun.

Yolanda said...

Awwww love him so much.....just want to kiss him all over his face!!!