Monday, January 10, 2011

Exploring the snow (mud puddles)

DSC_0745_edited-1

Hayden and I got on our rain boots and explored the snow today.  Or I should say, he led me around by my hand where ever he wanted to go.

DSC_0750

He kept stopping and looking down at his feet. 

DSC_0747

He fell down a few times. 

DSC_0752

He just laid his head down.  What on earth?  It’s cold!!  I really didn’t just let him lay there more than a second (long enough to take a picture!  Ha!).  

DSC_0753

Again! 

DSC_0761

He was showing me where Nanny and Granddaddy live. 

DSC_0759

Then, we spent time tromping through the water, ice, and mud.  This was his favorite part!  Imagine that! 

DSC_0762

DSC_0766

Again!  Ok, maybe he fell down several times!  Pretty sure it was all those thick layers of clothes!

DSC_0764

Thank goodness for cousins that live in Lake Tahoe that send us their waterproof ski suits they have outgrown!  Perfect for playing in the ice and snow! 

DSC_0768 DSC_0772_edited-1 DSC_0767

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good thing for snow suits :) I have to take Hudson out for a picture tomorrow. I'm not sure he'll be such a fan of the snow. But Landree really enjoyed it.

Sharon said...

He was probably looking for his feet. He is so dang cute. Just saying...
Maybe Amy will keep sending those snow suits!

Marla said...

Looks like so much fun. All of that snow! Especially with the snow suit. Parker would have so much more fun if she was wearing something like that....and water proof gloves!