Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life in the Country...again

Well, well, well...look who came to visit us?

DSC_0770_edited-1

Jeff just happened to go to the back door a few nights ago and this little guy was staring right into our back door. Seriously! I about died! I was so thankful that Jeff saw him first or I might have. I know this is part of living in the country, but I have never seen such an ugly creature so close up! I guess this little possum thought he might get a handout or something. Well, sorry little guy...all you get is a crazy man holding a spotlight and trying to shoot at you with a 22!

2 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

Ha ha ha That's hilarious! I hope he shot him!!! I need to come have a sleep over at your house soon!!! I'll be sure to bring my 22 with me.

Melissa said...

That is so funny! We had an owl fly into our garage a while back and then it couldn't get out. Emma had the best time watching Dave trying to "shoo" it out.