Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm too cute for my...

I'm too cute for my...BABY LEGS!

baby legs 2

I have to admit, I just love the baby legs. This is the only pair we have and I probably wouldn't have bought them except they were on clearance. But, I think they look so cute! A certain someone, (i.e. Hayden's Daddy) isn't to crazy about them so we don't wear them around him! HA! I guess even though they have trucks on them they aren't real "manly". I got so tickled when were playing in his room that day because the more he crawled around the more they started to roll down his chubby little legs.

baby legs

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Kaden has the SAME pair. I loved them too, they make chaging diapers a lot easier than with pants on. But, no, the men folk don't lie 'em!!!! He..he...

Kristin said...

He is too cute!! And I love how you have the pictures laid out on here, looks good!

Taren said...

No! It does not matter if he is a boy...baby legs are adorable! Dustin would probably be the same way though :)
He is so stinkin cute!

Jennifer said...

Ok, we wore this exact outfit today! Jeff isn't crazy about them either, but I LOVE them! They are so cute!

Jamie said...

Love those Baby Legs! My Jeff thinks they are silly looking too! :)