Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back to the doctor today! A girl??

I went back to the doctor day. Everything was great. I was measuring between 17 and 18 weeks (right on) and the heart rate was 154. I LOVE hearing the sound of that precious heartbeat!! He also gave me some "Protonix" for heartburn. He said it would change my life. :-)

My doctor told me he was betting on us having a girl. I have no idea how he came up with that, but he has told us that every time. Hopefully we will know soon! We go in two weeks, on December 4, to hopefully find out what we are having!! I can't wait!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait either. Landree needs an Avery to play with!

Jill said...

Oh wow, that's really great! :) Glad that this pregnancy is going so well for you. :)

Lisa said...

I cannot wait to find out either!! It is so exciting because then there is so much fun buying and planning that you get to do.

Jessica said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having! Hopefully I will be back to work and I can find out then...directly from you (keep your fingers crossed I'll be back soon)!

It was so good to see you at the wedding. I'm so glad that you could make it.

The Barner Bunch said...

Amen for any medicine to cure heartburn! You know that is a sign of your baby having a lot of hair!!!
I'm with your doctor! I feel like you're having a GIRL!!!!
Have you decided on Amy or Renea for the girl's name??? I can't remember.
At least Avery Renea/Renee!!!