Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hayden’s first Rodeo…

Tonight Hayden had his first rodeo experience.  Daddy, Jeff, and I took Hayden to Sulphur Springs to the Bull Riding event.   It was more like bull bucking off than bull riding tonight though.  I am not sure what Hayden loved most…watching the bulls, eating cheeseburgers, fries, coke, and cotton candy, or playing with the two Frisbees he ended up with.    We all had such a great time.  Dad, Hayden, and I are getting to go back tomorrow for some more fun! 

Holding on to his ticket and waiting patiently for it to begin…

DSC_0801

DSC_0804DSC_0802

DSC_0807

DSC_0822

rodeo

The perfectionist in me wanted just one really great shot.  But, it just wasn’t happening for me.  The lighting and lightening fast action didn’t make for the great shot I wanted. 

DSC_0812a

DSC_0821

DSC_0819

DSC_0816

1 comment:

Marla said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! And I still think the pictures are great!