Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blogging…

Blogging has been put on the back burner the last couple of weeks for some reason!   I guess I have just found other things to work on at night.  Hayden’s bedtime has been getting later and later, so it seems I have less time at night to get all I want to get done, done. 

I have been working on Hayden’s birthday post and all the pictures got deleted off of my computer somehow.  I have no idea what I did.  So, now I am starting over.  So, bear with me! 

Until I can get his birthday post complete, here is a picture of our sweet 3 year old on his birthday! 

DSC_0421

2 comments:

Marla said...

Blogging has been on the back burner over here too. And I have the same excuses.....can't seem to get the girls in bed like I used to...they aren't being 'bad' just seems to get later and later! Almost 9! And then it's just picking and choosing what to get done in so little time!

Sweet pic of Hayden!

Kristin said...

Same with me too!! I really wanted to post a lot this week with it being her Birthday week. Maybe today I will blog!!

Cute picture of the big Birthday boy!!! :)