Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hunting Eggs at Preschool

Hayden had his Easter Egg hunt at preschool yesterday since next Friday is a holiday.  Hayden was so excited.  He keeps saying that his eggs are for his birthday.  He is a little confused.  Guess we need to work on that. 

He sure did look handsome though!

DSC_0118  DSC_0115  DSC_0117 DSC_0116

Waiting patiently…

DSC_0121

Ready, Set, Go!

DSC_0126 DSC_0127

Hayden would pick up an egg, open it, put the goodies into his bucket and throw the egg down.  I kept telling him more is better.  Get more eggs!  Ha!

DSC_0129 DSC_0134

They got to eat “one” egg.  Hayden had fruit snacks in his.  Better than bubble gum that was in some!  I am not ready for bubble gum.  Do two year olds chew gum?

DSC_0135 DSC_0138

DSC_0132bw

Hayden had a fun time!  He was so excited about his eggs when we got home and couldn’t wait to dig in and eat more “sweets” as he calls them

DSC_0118bw DSC_0143bw

We are having our annual Easter egg hunt on Wednesday with our friends.  So excited! 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

NO 2 year old DON'T chew gum!

Jamie said...

He sure DOES look handsome! And, I don't know if 2 year olds chew gum, but I have no desire for Langston to chew any. All I can picture is finding it on one of my walls or smeared in my couch cushions. No thank you! :)