Monday, March 12, 2012

Hook me out of here!

After getting lots of rain this weekend, we welcomed the sunshine and being able to spend time outside today.  Hayden jumped right on his tractor.  I knew in the back of my mind as I was walking the opposite direction of him , I should say, “don’t go into the garden”.  Well, my intuition was correct.  That is exactly what happened. 

DSC_0956

Hayden said, “Hook me out of here!”  It was so funny!  After I got a few pictures of course, I shed the shoes and jumped right in.  Mud up to my shins, we finally got the tractor out. 

DSC_0959

After we hosed off, he was back in business.  Only for a short time though.  I think he ran the battery down spinning out in the mud. 

So, what better to do than to go find another puddle to play in.

DSC_0960

DSC_0962

DSC_0967

DSC_0973

DSC_0975

DSC_0989

DSC_0990

DSC_0978

DSC_0979

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Precious!

Jennifer said...

I need to see him in real life! He looks too big!