Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another Project-Hayden’s Step Stool

I had been wanting a little step stool for Hayden to use in the bathroom.  I found this one at Canton for $6.00.

DSC_0342

I wanted to paint it black but didn’t have any black paint other than spray paint.  I tried spray paint, but that didn’t work so well!  I had some chalkboard paint on hand and I thought I would give it a try.  It looked great after two coats and I didn’t have to go buy any paint.

DSC_0362

Jen and I cut out Hayden’s name out along with a tractor using her new Silhouette.  Have I told you how much I loved that thing?  ;-)  I stuck them on there and here is how it turned out!  Love how it turned out! 

DSC_0366

DSC_0367 DSC_0368

Probably should have puttied those nail holes.  Oh well!  ;-) 

No comments: