Saturday, December 3, 2011

Who knew beans could be so fun?

Several months ago, I decided to buy Hayden a few different types of beans to play with.  Well,  just recently I bought a bucket for them to go in and got brave enough for him to play with them.   As in, use cups and pour them. 

  DSC_0999  Hayden had a few different {and more fun} ideas than me! 

DSC_0997DSC_0996

DSC_0013

DSC_0014

DSC_0015

DSC_0017

DSC_0019 DSC_0018

DSC_0016

DSC_0021

And then there is this.  “Bean Head” he said.

DSC_0024

Jeff’s comment to me, after they had been playing with the beans for a while…

“You know, you have some really great ideas.  But, I am not  so sure this is one of them.” 

HA HA HA!

We have beans in ever nook and cranny imaginable.  In the carpet.  Under the cabinets.  Taking a couple of minutes to sweep the floor it worth Hayden having fun!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Parker always loved playing with the beans. She still would except I hardly ever let her anymore! :)