Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Today, Hayden had his Thanksgiving Feast at school.  Ms. Jen had all the kids join hands and then she said a prayer before our meal.   Precious!  On the menu: crackers, ham, turkey, cheese, popcorn, marshmallows, and pretzels.  Those babies were ready to dig in and they loved every bite! 

DSC_1020

DSC_1021

DSC_1017

Isn’t Hayden’s shirt cute?  I LOVE IT!  I got it here.  I also got a super cute reindeer and police car shirt too! 

DSC_1019

I love this picture of Amy and Hudson.  Now, every time we mention school Hayden says, “Hudson?”.  They gave each other a big hug before they left today.  So sweet! 

DSC_1024

Hayden didn’t want to sit down and eat like everyone else, he wanted to wobble and hop around.  Silly boy!

DSC_1027

The kids were so excited about their turkey’s I made!  Hayden kept trying to put it all back together after he took it apart.  He kept saying, “Turkey head on!”  Ha!

DSC_1028

No comments: