Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall, Potty Training, Caterpillars, and a Rainette Performance!

Are you not loving this FALL weather?  I don’t know about you but we have pretty  much been living outside these days!  I have to admit, we have been living outside due to this amazing weather but also because we are potty training!!  If I can avoid as many accidents as possible inside, I am happy!!  He is doing really well! 

DSC_0390

Hayden found several caterpillars living on his play fort yesterday.  He was so excited!

DSC_0394

Something about the simplicity of this picture I love.  His dirty fingernails holding a stick with a caterpillar.  All boy!  Priceless to me.  :-)

DSC_0396

DSC_0397 DSC_0398

Fall also means Football!! Hayden went to his first Varsity football game!  And I am pretty sure it is my first one since I graduated High School.  Kind of sad huh?  Last night was Homecoming for our town and Yolanda (Jeff’s sister) was performing a dance routine with many of the former Rainettes from many years back.  I am guessing the ladies ages ranged from early 30’s-early 60’s.  It was so fun to watch and  they did so good!!  Way to Go LULU!  Those high kicks were AWESOME!! (She is on the 50 yard line in the black capri pants). 

I know both of these say Rainettes #2 but they are different! 

I love this picture!  Hayden kept putting his arm around his Papa. 

hayden football game

He really enjoyed looking at all the nasty bugs swarming around the lights too!  Ha!

hayden football game 2

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Awwwww Thanks for posting!!!! You should put it on FB because the one that is on there now didnt quite get the end of it.

Jamie said...

I'm so afraid to start potty training, but you are giving me more courage. I wonder if our neighbors would mind if Langston was walking around our front yard in his underwear. :)