Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wrapping Up The Week

edit 1 This has been one great week!  I left Wednesday headed to Ohio for the Thirty-One Conference.  If you don’t know, I have the opportunity to share Thirty-One and celebrate and encourage strong, virtuous, hardworking women like yourself!  I absolutely love my second job!  The first being a mommy and wife.  Being a part of the Thirty-One conference this year, made me that much more thankful!  I feel blessed to be a part of a company that puts your family and faith first while being able to stay home with Hayden.  One of the many highlights of conference was our founder/CEO’s husband, Scott Monroe, leading 8,000 ladies in worship before we ended one night!  If you didn't’ know, Thirty-One is a faith based company that got it’s name from the verses of  Proverbs 31.  If you haven’t ever read that chapter or need a refresher, you should take a few minutes to read Proverbs 31: 10-31. 

Let me tell you, I certainly missed my family, but having a slumber party for 3 nights was just what I needed to come back feeling refreshed and motivated!   Oh, and I got to celebrate my 31st birthday at the Thirty-One Conference too.  Cool huh?  ;-)

There are so many NEW products debuting July 25th that I am in love with.  But this just might be one of my favorites!  A new ruffle cinch sack!  We also have a new matching ruffle zipper pouch!  Isn’t it SOOO cute??

P1000191

Hayden got to spend a lot of quality time with his Daddy, Nana, and Paw Paw this week.  I am pretty sure he didn’t get spoiled one single bit. 

P1000123

I have to brag on him for a minute! 

Hayden finished up his last two days of swim lessons with his Daddy on Wednesday and Thursday.  They had a final test on Thursday.  They took Hayden to the deep end with out any flotation device and dropped him in the water to see what he would do.  He came up kicking and doing exactly what he should be doing without crying or being upset.  I have to be honest, I am quite glad I wasn’t there.  Not sure I could have handled it.  But, we are so proud of him and his progress in just 7 days. 

I hope you have had a great weekend!! 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Megan, you couldn't look any prettier if you tried. 31 looks good one you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Kristin said...

CUTE bag!!! Can't wait to see ALL the stuff!!

Oh my... I don't know what I would have done dropping him in the water and see what he would do!! WOW!!! Good job Hayden!! Now he just needs to keep practicing!!! So... more pool time for us!! :)

Marla said...

Can't wait to look at the new catalogue!

And yay for Hayden!!