Sunday, June 12, 2011

Line Em’ Up

Maybe this is for my own entertainment, but these crack me up.   I promise I don’t make this stuff up.  The is what he spends his time doing.  Lining things up.  Sound familiar to anyone?  Or should I be worried he is a little too much like his Momma?  My friend Lisa suggested it was a “first-born” trait.  They like to have “order”.

DSC_0998

His three cups for the day.  Milk. Water. Smoothie. DSC_0982

DSC_0991

DSC_0904

Straight from the dishwasher…Dirty in fact. 

DSC_0806

Pans out of the cabinet and dishwasher.  He was supposed to be putting them away for me.  Instead…

DSC_0808

You see all “Line Em’ Up” posts here.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is hilarious... I think it just means that he is really smart!!! :)

Tricia said...

that is too funny. Caleb does the same thing and really enjoys having everything just so. In fact, if his milk cup is not on the exact right spot on his placemat, he gets upset. Ha. :)