Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Sweet Treat from the DQ

This morning, Hayden and I met our friends at the park again!  What a beautiful day it was today!  I think I have mentioned it before, but there are two resident ducks at the park.  Today,they were particularly friendly and the kids loved it!  (I did not bring my camera today, so all the pictures are courtesy of the iPhone.)

ducks2ducks

After playing so hard at the park, we went to Dairy Queen with Amy, Hudson P., and baby Hayson.

boys

You can’t go to DQ without getting a treat!  Yum!

boys2

 haydenicecream 

I don’t know about you, I am so thankful for all the rain, but I am already tired of the storms!  With all the recent devastation, the storms have made me a nervous wreck!  It looks like we have some great weather ahead though! I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend.  We don’t have anything special planned.  Just gonna enjoy some family time and get geared up for a super busy week next week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I miss you Megan! I promise you should be hearing from me again soon! I never dreamed how busy the end of the school year would be for me. So tired, just hanging on! I hope we get to 'play' soon!