Saturday, May 21, 2011

Robin’s last days of High School.

Yesterday was Robin’s last day in High School.  Mom, Hayden, and I joined her for lunch.  I guess any other day, it wouldn’t be real cool for us to do that.  But, I guess since it was her very last day of school, it was ok!  ;-)  I am so glad we did! 

DSC_0664

DSC_0667

Hayden had cookies for lunch.  He didn’t want any pizza.  He thought the cookies the ladies at the bank gave him were much better.  Thanks Aunt Barbara!  :-)

DSC_0673 DSC_0670

Tonight was Prom Night!  Robin had a small catastrophe with her hair but all was well when she left!  I thought they looked GREAT!  I love that RED!!!   

DSC_0696_edited-1  DSC_0722_edited-1

DSC_0718

DSC_0719

We asked Hayden if he wanted to take a picture with them.  He shook his head yes and sat down right in front of them!  So funny!

DSC_0712_edited-1

When they were about to leave, Hayden went to tell Robin bye.   When she was about to close her door, he ran back up there to her and said “Love You”.  Sweetest thing on earth!  He LOVES his Aunt Robin!   

DSC_0732      DSC_0733

Hayden and his Granddaddy were checking on the cows while we finished up taking pictures. 

DSC_0726

Check out those curls!  DSC_0728

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Will you send me the pictures from HS lunch? Thank you for taking pictures again. I, too, love the red. Hayden is such a doll and so funny and loving.