Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still Here!

We are still here!  Been a very busy week and weekend for us!  Hayden spent Friday with his Nanny and Granddaddy and Saturday with his Daddy, Nanny, Granddaddy, Nana, and Papa while I was “working” my new business.  Hayden was so exhausted  from playing with the grandparents that he slept from 4:30 yesterday afternoon until 6:40 this morning.   Crazy huh?  I thought so!  I thought for sure that we would be up in the middle of the night having dinner and playing.  But, he just kept on sleeping!  Bless his heart!  We went to church this morning (Lucky me, I got to love on babies in the nursery!), had lunch at Nana and Papa’s, and came home for a nap.  Then, we left again.  Hayden with back to N & P’s and I went to church for a meeting.  Whew!  Heading to bed for some much needed rest! 

Hope to catch up with the blog soon!  Upcoming posts…Kaden’s birthday party (from 3 weeks ago-I am a slacker!), Hayden’s room tour, and my new business venture with Thirty-One!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

And my trip to my BFF's on Thursday!!! I can't stand it!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to hear more about your new business adventure. It looks great!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh... I can't believe he slept that long!!! WOW WOW!!!!!!!!