Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am happy to report…

I am so excited to tell you that we finally (almost four months after ordering it) have living room furniture just in time for Christmas! 

Before…

DSC_0464

Now…

DSC_0467

I am very happy with the way it turned out.  Only seeing a small fabric swatch when picking the fabrics out, I was so nervous about how it would look.  Although it took forever, I am actually happy I had to go back and pick a new fabric.  I first had picked out a khaki cotton twill, but I am so happy with this tweed that we ended up with!  The pictures don’t do it justice, but trust me…it looks good!  ;-)

DSC_0470

Our entry cabinet/locker that we ordered a few months ago should be here next weekend to fill that blank wall.  I can’t wait to see it!

Now all we need is something for our tv to sit on.  Doesn’t this look lovely?

DSC_0471

I didn’t want to commit to anything until I saw how our furniture would be arranged in our living room.  And, I really haven’t found anything that would work.  So, the hunt begins continues for another piece of furniture. 

5 comments:

Marla said...

Looks great! And comfy, too!

Kaci said...

Love your furniture. From where did you order it?

Kristin said...

Looks good!! :)

Kelly said...

I am so happy to see a peek of what the house is looking like. It is beautiful! Looks like a model home! I love it!

The Barner Bunch said...

Love love love your house, the decorations, and everything about it!
IF we move, I need your help in decorating!!!