Monday, November 8, 2010

Free Christmas Cards for BLOGGERS!

Ok, so I am so pumped!  Jen just called me to tell me about this awesome deal that Shutterfly is doing right now.  Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas Cards to bloggers.  If you haven’t ever ordered from Shutterfly, you are missing out!  They have great deals all the time such as free prints, 30% off photo books, etc.  Their photobooks are my new favorite way of scrapbooking!  They are fast, easy, and look FABULOUS too!

So, get you a blog post up about how great  Shutterfly is and sign up here to get 50 free prints!  Who wouldn’t love fabulous looking photo Christmas cards for FREE!!

Shutterfly really has stepped up this year with some great new designs!  I am loving all the ones with several pictures on them!  Here are a few of my favorite cards.  So, don’t be surprised if you get one similar from The Smith’s at Christmas!  :-)

Check out what else I am loving…these super cute gift tags!!

And…these party invitations too!  There are so many cute ones to choose from! 

Now seriously, go sign up here and get ready to design your FREE cards!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cool!! I think I will go do that now!!

Jennifer said...

I already got my code did you?

Jamie said...

I just did my post. I'm pumped, too!!

p.s. I love that second picture on your header. ADORABLE!!