Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clearance at Wal-Mart

This morning, Hayden and I ran to Wal-Mart in Quinlan to pick up a few things and I noticed the clearance isle.  I very rarely pay much attention to the clearance isle at Wal-Mart because their idea of clearance and my idea of clearance are not usually the same.  (Unless it is after a Holiday.)  For example, I saw an item today that was originally $52.00 and today it was marked down to $50.00.  $2.00 off is not that big of a deal.  What is that like 4% off?  That is not clearance! 

Anyway, I was quite excited to find this…

DSC_1004

A three pack of Pro-Health toothpaste for $1.50.  Exciting I know.  I saw a single tube for $3.48.  That is what I would call clearance!  Not sure we needed 6 tubes of toothpaste, but I couldn’t pass it up!  I also got a pack of post-it notes for 50 cents.  It is the small things that make me happy!  I love a good deal! 

Find any good clearance deals lately?

Shawnee and Kelly-Thanks for letting me know that we are not too crazy for using Corona! :-)

No comments: