Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tasty Toes!

0507101548 Well, it seems as if Hayden has suddenly become infatuated with his toes.  So infatuated that he has started to chew, suck, gnaw, or whatever he is doing.  He started doing this yesterday in the car when he dropped his paci (or threw it down) and we didn’t give it back to him.  So, he was like…I’ll show you…I will suck on my toe!   I mean, how did he learn this?  I sure don’t suck on my toe.  Besides the point that it is just plain disgusting, we all know that I couldn’t get my leg up that high (anymore….my cheerleader days are long gone!).   I wonder if Jeff secretly showed him how to do this?  Not only did he think that the one big toe was good enough, he decided that he would go ahead and chew, suck, gnaw, etc on all of them. 

0507101321Hayden you forgot one…your pinky toe is feeling a little left out.  It might go “wee, wee, wee all the way home!” (sorry ya’ll…I had to do it!)

Even better…he decided to suck his toes tonight in his high chair (the tray was off) while eating dinner.  Seriously?  I know green peas are not that great, but your toes taste better that green peas, mangos, and yogurt?

I am realistic and I know my kid isn’t the only one that does this and lots of babies do this a lot earlier on.  But, goodness it’s nasty! 

Ok, I think I am a little delirious! Off to bed!

No comments: