Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome

Before                                                                                      After

DSC_0578 DSC_0582

I have been looking at vinyl online for quite some time and never could make up my mind what I wanted.  I ended up ordering this from a girl here in town.  I was able to pick out the font I wanted and I just love the way it turned out!  I love me some vinyl!  It can totally transform something, make it look great, and it is so easy!  What do you think?

Now if I could ever make up my mind on what I want to do in Hayden’s room!  :-)

5 comments:

Marla said...

I think it looks great! Kristin is having a an Uppercase Living Party at the end of May where they sell all kinds of vinyl. I want to order something that says "The Caldwell's" and underneath have it say "Est. March 2006" (I think ya'll have something like that in your kitchen?) then place them on a piece of wood or something. One of my friends that just got married was given one as a gift and I loved it.

I agree with you....it really adds a nice touch!

Kristin said...

Yeah that is what I just orderd from Uppercase living a sign that says the Wells Famil Est 2009" I was going to send you an invite when the girl sends me the invitations... You are more than welcome to come!

Jennifer said...

I love it! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Your door looks Beautiful! Wow, it's the little things! :)

Kelly said...

Your door looks Beautiful! Wow, it's the little things! :)