Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Snowing! (Part 1)

There is just something about waking up in the morning and finding a blanket of snow on the ground. Living in the south, this doesn't happen very often. It has continued to snow huge snow flakes all day. It is so beautiful! Thankfully today, the temperatures have stayed at or right above freezing, so it hasn't made the roads too bad...yet!

Here are a few pics of the three of us this morning...

DSC_0623

DSC_0659

DSC_0662

DSC_0633

DSC_0663

DSC_0632

Jeff, Hayden, and I took a drive around town this morning taking in the scenery and took some pictures. Those are for the next post!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Great pictures!! I wish I had someone here to take pictures of me with Payton! Those make for great memories!!

Amanda said...

These are adorable!

Jennifer said...

I love that baby! He's so cute! I wish we were there to play in the snow with y'all! Love you!

Melissa said...

Oh, Megan. He is so precious! Emma had lots of fun in the snow too.