Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A big boy bed...

DSC_1186

Hayden has finally graduated out of the pack-n-play into his big boy crib. It is so exciting to find out you are pregnant and for a mom to start thinking about decorating a nursery! Well, almost a year after buying his bedding, we finally got to use it! I had a hard time deciding on a crib, but I really like the crib we picked out and love the way his bedding turned out. I really don't have much decor because I really haven't found anything that I am in love with. I do have a dresser with his changing pad on it. Other than that, there isn't much in his room!

We are loving him have his own room! He is sleeping well in his new bed. The first couple of nights were a little rough, but things are getting better. Still not sleeping through the night...not even close! HA! But we are getting into a better routine and I really think he is resting much better having his own space! And so are we! :-)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the crib and bedding!! I am glad everyone is resting a little better!!! :)