Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to Work Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a day I have been dreading! I go back to work. The good thing, only for 5 days and then I am officially a Stay At Home Mommy! I work tomorrow, then next Monday-Thursday and I officially done. It is truly bitter sweet. I LOVE my school, the ladies I work with, and the kids are precious! But, there is nothing more precious than being home with my baby boy! Hayden will be staying with my mom and I am sure they will be great. I am just worried about myself. ;-) I will try not to call too many times and check in, but no guarantees.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

At least it isn't for long. I had to go back to work when Kaden was 8 weeks old and work 9 weeks until school was out again! And, unfortunately, have to go back in the fall. I would give ANYTHING to be able to afford to stay home with Kaden, so count your blessings! Ya'll should be able to get out soon, two month shots are this week, right?