Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 Month Old!

I can hardly believe that our baby is one month old! He is much more alert and doing a great job holding his head up. We are so anxious for him to start showing some emotion other than crying or not crying. :-) We are ready for some smiles!

We got out of the house a little more this week. Hayden and I are becoming a little more adventurous! We went to my parents house on Tuesday night. Then, we went to Jeff's parents last night and then Cindy came and visited us tonight! It is nice to get out of the house and visit our family! Nanny...you better hurry and get home! Hayden misses you!

We go back to the doctor tomorrow to see how he has grown! I am sure like most breast feeding moms, you often wonder if your baby is getting enough nourishment. I guess he would let me know if he wasn't! I definitely think he has grown since the last doctor visit! Can't wait to see how much!

Here are some pictures from this week:

Lounging in one of his bouncer seats while Mommy got to eat a quick bite!
Sweet boy!

This picture cracked me up! I am not sure what he is doing with his hands, but he slept like this the whole time!


Worn out after a walk in the sling! He loves that thing!
Asleep in his Daddy's arms.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Already?!?! He is precious! Looks like a good mix of you both. :)

Jennifer said...

So sweet! I am so jealous that Momma gets to see him! I'm coming home in July so soon. I love the sweet pics :)

Jamie said...

I can't believe he is already 1 month old!! So precious!

The Barner Bunch said...

I love the sweet pictures. They're wonderful!!! My favorite is the one of him sleeping in the sling. That reminds me so much of how Barrett use to sleep.......and still does when he is really really tired.