Friday, April 3, 2009

Spoke too soon!

When I shared with you on Wednesday that I felt like Hayden had dropped, but not much pressure. I spoke too soon!! I am definitely feeling it today! The past week or so I have had a lot of sciatic nerve pain on my left side. Something I would not wish on ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily today was much better with the hip, but the pressure was definitely evident! I feel like I seriously can feel his head now way down low!! Today on the way home he was moving like crazy the whole time. I felt like I was squishing his poor little head by sitting in the car.

The doctor appointments were pretty uneventful yesterday. I had a sonogram, but they didn't measure him this time. I did get to actually see him breathing which was really neat! His body was making a backward motion which they said signified he was not under any stress and doing very well. I thought my doctor might check me yesterday, but he didn't. Just the lovely Group B Stress Test...I am praying for a negative result!

I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and should have an updated measurement on Hayden from the sono and possibly a check from the doctor. I will keep you posted.

No comments: