Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Is that the baby moving?

I think I have really started to feel the baby moving! I love it!! Every time I feel movement I reach down to see if I can feel with my hands. One time I got so excited and realilzed it was the pulse in my finger. UHG! :-) I know soon enough that I will be feeling the baby all the time. I can't wait for Jeff to feel it too!!

Only two more days and we will hopefully find out what we are having. We can hardly stand it! Keep your fingers crossed that Baby Smith will cooperate! I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Taren said...

Yes it is the best feeling ever! It felt just like popcorn popping in my belly. I never got sick of feeling that baby girl move. I can't wait to hear what it is!

Jamie said...

I can't wait to hear what it is, too! And, I can't wait to feel movements, too!

Dewawn Wiest said...

What an exciting time for you! If it helps, my doctor told me to lay flat on my back (on the hard floor) and put your hands on your lower belly. It's supposed to be the easiest way to feel the baby.

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Dewawn (Amy B's friend)

The Barner Bunch said...

You'll never want him to start moving once he you feel it. Just wait...when you can look at your belly and SEE it...you'll be amazed!
Feeling the baby is probably one of the best feelings in the world. I'm so glad this is finally happening for you! You deserve ALL the happiness there is!