Tuesday, December 23, 2008

22 weeks!

I am 22 weeks...18 more to go! Hayden weighs in at about 1 pound now and is about 11 inches long! He is definitely having recess time quite often! I love feeling him move around. Today was the first time I saw my stomach move on the outside. So exciting!!

I can't believe it is almost Christmas! Reality has set in that it will be our last Christmas...just the two of us. We are so excited though. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas with your friends and family. Much love...
In case you were wondering where this beautiful pink wall is...It is Jen's mom's dining room.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cute belly! And, I love the name Hayden!

Kelly said...

Lookin' good Momma!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

megan and jeff,
aloha and mele kelekimaka"merry christmas". the leggett's are so excited about baby hayden. just wanted you to know were thinking about you. congrats!

The Barner Bunch said...

I love the name LUKE! ha ha You look precious! It won't be long..................