Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to the doctor today!


Today was another exciting day! We went back to the doctor and we were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. We were so excited. To our surprise, our doctor did another sonogram today just for fun! He gave us several "photos" of our precious baby, but here is one of my favorites. I turned it sideways so you could see the face better. Baby Smith is looking right at us! Kind of creepy looking, but I love it. Check out that big smile!

The heartbeat was 160 and Baby Smith measured 60 mm. It will be about 7 more weeks before we find out what we are having. We can hardly stand it!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the "picture"! I am truly SO happy for you...it is the best thing you will ever experience. I would love for us all to get together soon!

Jessica said...

That's so exciting! Good to see you today...good just to get out of the house. Can't wait to read more posts!

The Barner Bunch said...

What a precious baby! I love Baby Smith so much and can't wait to get my hands on him/her!
It won't be long and that little booger will be kicking all over!

Jennifer said...

I want a new belly shot :) Love the new picture!